Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:32:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>, smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hi

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Steve Passe wrote:

> The eisa0 line does make it look like a Tyan board, but who knows.  Perhaps
> when you swap it out the mystery will be solved!  For now I'll just mark
> it as EISA/Neptune based.

	Yep, whatever the board is, it should go on the not recommended
list since we have two identical systems and it's nothing but trouble....
I'll let you know what it is when we finally swap the motherboard probably
for a ASUS from Rod.

Vince
GaiaNet Corporation - Unix Networking Operations - GUS Mailing Lists Admin