Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:04:55 -0700
From:      "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [mourtazo@covalent.net: Press release]

On Tue, 03 Aug 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard was heard blurting out:

> > Hi folks,
> >
> > This popped up in my inbox.  Can anyone work with these people on a
> > release?
>
> Called them 10 minutes ago.  Will do so.
>
> - Jordan

Just FYI,
  I use there server at work for SSL services. It would be nice to see it
somehow have a port configuration system so when it gets installed into
FreeBSD that it goes where we expect it to go. Other than that it is quite
reliable.

TIA