Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:51:51 +0300
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        derf@netxxpress.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi

Mike Francis wrote:

> Hi
> Me again, I dont mean  to be a pain
> Is there any Books out there that are for beginners like me
> I Have no Idea what Im doing and I need help
>
> Thanks again
>
> Mike

Depends on what kind of things are you interested in. Installation?
System administration? Programming? Internals?

For the most basic instllation/administration stuff the Handbook is the
best source of information (available on line, and also on your disk at
/usr/share if you installed it). For other things, most books that cover
BSD derived systems will do nicely.

Nadav