Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2006 04:27:28 GMT
From:      "iTunes Music Store, Canada" <itunes_ca@new-music.itunes.com>
To:        <test@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Welcome to iTunes Music Store, Canada

Thank you for subscribing to iTunes Music Store, Canada, our free
email publication. You have subscribed as test@freebsd.org.

Every week, we'll send you a newsletter that will keep you
informed about the iTunes Music Store.

The easiest way to unsubscribe is to visit this web site:

If you still have questions after visiting the web site, you can
send an email message to:

	postmaster@new-music.itunes.com

Please note that Apple is committed to protecting your privacy.
We will use your email address only to send you iTunes Music Store, Canada.
We will not give it to any other organization or use it for any
other purpose. To learn how Apple collects, uses, and safeguards
the personal information you provide, visit:

    http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy

Thanks again. And I hope you enjoy iTunes Music Store, Canada.

Editor, iTunes Music Store, Canada