Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:42:59 -0300
From:      Joseph Mingrone <jrm@ftfl.ca>
To:        olgeni@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: fusefs-encfs-1.7.4_1

Hello;

I have been using encfs successfully for many months.

% encfs ~/.crypt ~/files/crypt

Today, I tried to mount the same way as usual.  My password was
accepted, but the directory ~/files/crypt disappeared after the mount.
 That is, before the command above I see the ~/files/crypt directory,
but after it doesn't show up with an ls -la.  However, when I do ls
~/files/crypt I see the message "ls: crypt: Bad file descriptor".  The
~/.crypt directory seems unchanged.  The only thing I can think of
that might have changed in the past few days: I may have updated a
dependent port (e.g. /deve/icu).  I'm running 9-STABLE amd64 with port
version 1.7.4_1.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Joseph