Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:38:49 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Still no XFree86-4?

At 7:27 PM -0600 7/16/02, Eric Anholt wrote:
>It notably doesn't include md5summing of Wraphelp.c.  If I can
>find what's the 'best' Wraphelp.c (and most legal?  What's the
>status of wraphelp importing/exporting?), I'll switch it.  Is
>there any circumstance when someone wouldn't have access to
>Wraphelp.c?

I thought the whole point of Wraphelp.c was that the person who
runs the machine (whatever machine X is being installed on) has
to obtain that file, so they would have to explicitly verify that
they -- personally -- have the right to use it.

Mind you, I did that once about seven years ago, and I just keep
copying that Wraphelp.c around to wherever I need it.  I have no
idea what the current requirement is...   :-)