Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 20:59:12 +0700 (JVT)
From:      Arman Hazairin Hasan <arman@BICO.co.id>
To:        "Eporue - aCid produCtions <1997> " <eporue@ambient.ops.best.com>
Cc:        support@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: Ftp mirrors.

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Eporue - aCid produCtions <1997>  wrote:

> I just compiled the mirrors program from the /usr/ports/net dir, but I am
> unable to get a working command line for the script. Think someone can
> help me out? I am actually tring to mirror the artpacks.acid.org site that
> is on ftp.cdrom.com /pub/artpacks.. I am a memember of acid, the group
> running that. :) Any help you can give would be awsome. ;)
>
> -Ep <aCid.vga>

Don't forget to look at the mirror script, and watch for
	#!/path/to/the/perl/program
at the top of the file.

I use to run it something like this:
  mirror -d -gftp.cdrom.com:/pub/artpacks/ > .mirror.log &

You can then monitor the process by looking at file .mirror.log
	tail -f .mirror.log

regards,

-arman-