Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:20:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        mime@traveller.cz
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with serial port on Xircom RBEM56G

In message: <20030216130905.V91057@prg.traveller.cz>
            Michal Mertl <mime@traveller.cz> writes:
: With last changes to /sys/dev/pci/pci.c 1.208, /sys/dev/pci/pci_private.h
: 1.5 /sys/dev/cardbus/cardbus.c 1.34 and /sys/dev/cardbus/cardbus_cis.c
: 1.32 my machine panics on card insertion (or on boot).
:
: The panic happens even without my mod so I expect it will work again.

Really?  I'd be most interested in the panic you are seeing, since I
tested it with about a dozen different cards myself...  Does it happen
when you use cardbus_cis.c 1.31?

Warner