Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:04:56 +0300
From:      "Andrey P. Babiy" <dea@mail.iac911.dp.ua>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installation problem

Dear Sir,

I have the problem with installing FreeBSD (3.2-RELEASE).

I have tried to install it from floppies and DOS partition. The results
were the same. I successfully configured hardware, defined the partitions
information, defined the installation type (from floppies or from DOS
partition), defined "smallest possible configuraton" (or "user
configuration" and then "bin" distribution). The process of installation is
started, but just started: it is not continued. The message "1024 bytes
read ... chunk 1 of 106 ..." is the last one I see. It is not changed.
After that computer does not react on keyboard at all.
	Sometimes computer is stopped later (60-70% of installation). But when I
am trying to install from DOS partition, it is only as above mentioned.

What should I do or check or try? Please, help me. I am just a beginner
with FreeBSD.

Thank you in advance.

Bye, Andrey.