Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:31:37 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andreas Ntaflos <ant@overclockers.at>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: subscribe

On Monday,  5 August 2002 at  3:25:32 +0200, Andreas Ntaflos wrote:
>> [implied connection with a subscription request to the list]
> This seems to happen very often lately....

You should say or demonstrate what "this" is.

> Quoting the handbook:
> include
>
>     subscribe <listname> [<optional address>]

Well, I'd guess that everybody who receives this message already knows
this, since they're already subscribed.  You didn't copy the
originator of the message.  People, please don't spam the
list.  Send it to the people who need the information.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.