Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:17:57 +0200
From:      "Rene Ladan" <r.c.ladan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   how about XTAF / FATX support ?

Hi,

I was thinking about (trying to) implementing FATX / XTAF support in
FreeBSD.  FATX and XTAF are the two filesystems used on Xbox 360 hard
disks, FATX is also used on Xbox 1 hard disks.

The implementation would add 2 new mount commands and some kernel
stuff (which can be based on /sys/fs/mdosfs).

Opinions?

Please cc me, I'm not (yet) subscribed to this list.

Regards,
Rene
--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001