Date:      06 Feb 2003 12:29:17 -0800
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Rm's 'man page': adding a mention of chflags, request

Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org> writes:

> On 05 Feb 2003 13:43:36 -0800
> swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen) wrote:
> >
> > And maybe one for init(8) which explains how a "security level" can
> > make it impossible to rm a file.  chflags(1) doesn't mention security
> > level either.  (Please let me know if you do anything with this and
> > I'll take it out of my long list of PRs to write.)
> >

> Sure, I'll add it ;)

I was about to suggest that you change init(8) to security(7), which I
just re-discovered and which sounds like it would be a better "see also"
for rm(1) and chflags(1).  Unfortunately, security(7) only hints at the
subject of unremovable files.  I'll leave it to you to ask Matt Dillion
if he would like to work on his manpage.