Date:      Fri, 09 May 1997 09:40:47 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@bitbox.follo.net>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, sos@sos.freebsd.dk, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Subject:   Re: #include problem breaks current

In message <199705081756.TAA06245@bitbox.follo.net> Eivind Eklund writes:
: I'll try to go through all the include files and at least document the
: cases where they depend on each other.
: Then we can discuss what to do about each case afterwards.

Right now I'd say the vast majority of cases are documented.  For
example, see the connect man page.  It clearly shows that you have to
include sys/types.h before sys/socket.h.  fts clearly shows that
sys/types.h and sys/stat.h are requried to be included before fts.h.

: Sigh.  All this fuzz "just to close a PR"...

Not all PRs should be closed.  Many are clearly wrong.

Warner