Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:41:47 -0500
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, Freebsd current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS PANIC: HELP.

Hi Larry,

The panic you are getting is an assertion, enabled by kernel built with
INVARIANTS option.  On 13 you may just not have that debugging enabled
to hit the issue.  But that may be only a consequence.  Original problem
I guess in possibly corrupted ZFS intent log records (or false
positive), that could happen so due to use of -F recovery option on
`zpool import`, that supposed to try import pool at earlier transaction
group if there is some metadata corruption found.  It is not supposed to
work 100% and only a last resort.  Though may be that assertion is just
excessively strict for that specific recovery case.  If as you say pool
can be imported and scrubbed on 13, then I'd expect following clean
export should allow later import on 14 without -F.

--
Alexander Motin