Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:10:31 +0100
From:      Gareth Wyn Roberts <g.w.roberts@glyndwr.ac.uk>
To:        Alnis Morics <alnis.morics@gmail.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, Chris Ross <cross+freebsd@distal.com>
Subject:   Re: 10.1-STABLE bce: Watchdog timeout occurred

This may be caused by DMA alignment problems.
See
https://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=145859+0+archive/2015/freebsd-stable/20150419.freebsd-stable
for a recent thread about the msk driver.  The msk maintainer Yonghyeon
Pyun has opted for super safe options of 32K alignment!

It's a long shot, but you could try increasing BCE_DMA_ALIGN and/or
BCE_RX_BUF_ALIGN in the include file if_bcereg.h, say up to 4096, to see
whether it makes any difference.

- Gareth.