Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:07:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@devrycols.edu>
To:        "R. Leland Heaton, Jr." <rlheaton@clunet.edu>
Cc:        jm7996@devrycols.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Win98 and FreeBSD.

> 	If I was to Fdisk the whole thing which would I partition off for what,
> instalation of 98 (first or second), or would that be stated more in the
> FreeBSD handbook?

This information is covered in the FAQ or the Handbook, I'm not sure which
one.  Anyhow, this is the basic course of action:

	1.  Fdisk the drive, create as many partitions as you want.
	I assume that you want 2, one for Windows one for FreeBSD.

	2.  Install Windows.

	3.  Install FreeBSD.  Somewhere in the installation, FreeBSD
	will install it's bootloader (booteasy).

It's just that simple.  Read the FAQ/Handbook first though, I havn't done
this for a long time, so my information may not be complete.

Good luck!