Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:50:31 -0400
From:      Nick Muerdter <nick@nickm.org>
To:        steve@ion.lu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: rdiff-backup

Hi,

This is in regards to your maintainership of the rdiff-backup port for
FreeBSD. I have a few minor quibbles. First, the 0.13 branch is still
the development branch, so it doesn't quite make sense to move the
entire port to that. Perhaps a separate port for the development
branch? Secondly, and more generally, both the development and stable
branch have been updated.

Yes, I enjoy complaining to people about their free work. ;) I would
normally try to help out or fix it myself, but I'm busy (and of course
you're not :p ), and I  have several machines at work using this, so
doing custom port files seems a tad messy

In any case, thanks if you can do something about this, no biggie if
not.

Nick Muerdter