Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:08:01 +0100 (MET)
From:      sos@FreeBSD.org
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: moused

> I was experimenting with moused and vidcontrol, and had a surprise, after
> I'd had a nice mouse going for maybe half an hour.  All vts suddenly
> filled all the empty character positions with a character looking like a
> shortened version of the character "u".

Interesting feature :)

> Is there any method to reset the screen, or font, or what can I do (short
> of rebooting, which I did last time) to correct this?

Hmm, shutting off the mouse and reloading the fonts should take
care of that, but since I don't know what happend...
I have seen this yet, anybody else ??
The only problem I know of is on my p5, where the system freezes
when I move the moused rapidly around, I dont know why yet, but
the p5 optimized bcopy and friends are suspects...

Søren Schmidt               (sos@FreeBSD.org)               FreeBSD Core Team
                Even more code to hack -- will it ever end
..