Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:45:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Michael.Reifenberger" <mike@Reifenberger.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Two B-Channels?

Bye/2
---
Michael Reifenberger, Business Unit Manager SAP-Basis, Plaut Consuling
Comp: Michael.Reifenberger@plaut.de | Priv: Michael@Reifenberger.com
      http://www.plaut.de           |       http://www.Reifenberger.com

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> Michael Reifenberger writes:
> > *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
> > On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
> >
> > > Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:43:51 +0200
> > > From: Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
> > > To: Brad du Plessis <bradd@cat.co.za>
> > > Cc: freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
> > > Subject: Re: Two B-Channels?

> > > If you use /usr/sbin/ppp then you can also use channle bonding. This is the
> > > ONLY way to do that with I4B, and there are no plans that I know of to
> > > change that any time soon.
> > >

> > or mpd from /usr/ports/net/mpd and using netgraph.
> >

> Really? Care to elaborate?

If there is interrest I could write an article about my experiances about
  tDSL + I4B + netgraph + mpd + ipfilter :-)
It's clean by design and kernel only (using the above)

BTW: Currently I'm not using channel bundling to not influent our ISDN
phone too much...