Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:11:12 -0500
From:      Adam Jacob Muller <adam@oxeo.com>
To:        Joe Holden <joe@joeholden.co.uk>
Cc:        jeff@norristechs.net, isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SHOUTCAST AND OTHER MEDIA SERVER. BSD 6 compatible?

Try symlinking libm.so.4 to libm.so.2, I have seen stranger things
work and since your moving forward you have a decent chance of it
working ( as opposed to linking libm.so.2 to libm.so.4 ),
Also, check to see if there is a static build of the shoutcast
server, that would eliminate any library dependences.

Please don't flame me, I *know* what i'm suggesting is SO *very*
wrong, but it might just work :P

-Adam