Date:      Thu,  9 Mar 95 11:28:06 IST
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@netvision.net.il>
To:        "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@freefall.cdrom.com>, Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, swallace@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/include soundcard.h

>On Wed, 8 Mar 1995, Ugen J.S.Antsilevich wrote:
>
>>   Modified:    sys/i386/include soundcard.h
>>   Log:
>>   Remove redundant IORW definition..
>>   because of this definition never ioctl's for sound
>>   devices worked..For me this resulted also in  loss of
>>   snd1 device...
>
>Please coordinate all changes in any part of the sound driver with
>swallace@freebsd.org for the next few days.
Ok..i will..i think what i did should be ok and it was just fast fix
to make simple things working,besides i am pretty sure he (you) seeing
cvs-commit messages..

>He is currently fixing the entire sound driver to support user friendly
>naming, and everything else VoxWare messed up :)  It is possible that
>your changes could get spammed since the extent of his changes are so
>massive.
Cool..because i messed with this only for a day and i found that all that code
is really full of bugs of different kinds..i can't get simple things working with
it...

--
-=Ugen J.S.Antsilevich=-
NetVision - Israeli Commercial Internet          |  Learning