Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 10:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gimp/gtk?

Heya folks,

This morning I thought I'd try to jumpstart somebody into updating the
gimp port by doing the gtk port.  Well...sigh.  I can't puzzle it out.
I've done the bulk of the work, except for the last 10% which will
probably take 90% of the time.  It has its own set of scripts for
installing the libraries and headers, and it's falling over on the
install.

If someone-more-worthy-than-I would like to have a quick look, I threw it
in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/gtk.tar.gz.  I've gotta lay
this down for a couple of days and like do thesis stuff.

Thanks,

Brian