Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:30:01 +0200
From:      ANDREAS_HORN@qvc.com
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i`m not on that list

hello
i`m not on the FreeBSD list ...
i`m new with Unix...
i have a problem with my kernel config ...
my avm fritz card is not running.... and my orchid soundwave 32..
100% soundblaster compatible , and roland ... and windows soundsystem
too.... i have FreeBSD with KDE on my machine... and i will again internet
conection with my isdn fritz card ! and sound under KDE ... is that a big
problem for kernel compile ?

please help me ....so that i can fix my problems

thanks for that

andreas