Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:00:27 -0700
From:      "Jin Guojun[ITG]" <jin@george.lbl.gov>
To:        smp@csn.net
Cc:        brian@mpress.com, bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ASUS P/I-P65UP5 + C-P55T2D dual Pentium MB (kern/3827)

> about the fopen problem, any specific program demonstrate this?  I would
> thing things would fall over left and right if fopen() had a problem.

It will not happen if the program is small. I am working on it right now.
It has the similar symptom as using libc_r under 2.2.1.  I am not sure
they are related, but they happen when the program growing or some libraries
linked.

I'd like to fix these two problems A.S.A.P. I am going to spend most of
my time diring next a couple of weeks to track down the problem, and/or
fix it/them.

If you or some one in FreeBSD team can help me or work with me on this fixing,
it will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Jin