Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:10:51 -0700
From:      Andre Gironda <andre@sun4c.net>
To:        goten@linux.sduteam.com
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Queston on secure syslogd

I always use the syslogd flags "-ss" except when I have a syslog
server on a backhaul firewalled network.

Over the Internet, I'd be more likely to use scp, rsync, or CVSup
even though I should probably use something better like IPSec or SNMPv3.

There have got to be 4 million different ways to solve your problem.

dre

--
This program has been brought to you by the language C and the number F.