Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2012 23:12:50 +1000
From:      R Skinner <rocky@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FFMpeg port video4linux

I'm at a loss here; I could be tired,  but I cant find if video4linux
has been enabled in ffmpeg (or disabled). There's nothing in the
makefile either. For the life of me I cannot get it use a webcamd device
- all I get is "unknown input format".

I'm using ffplay (not that should make a difference here), and this is
the cmd:

$ffplay -f video4linux2 /dev/video0

Just "video4linux" fails similarly.

I was trying to get something to work, and I think I just figured out
the why.

Can anyone point me to how to get this to work? Or why it doesn't? What
do I need to do to make this happen?

Cheers