Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2006 05:56:29 +0100
From:      Joerg Pernfuss <elessar@bsdforen.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hifn 7955/7956 crypto accelerator questions

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:34:50 -0500
Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net> wrote:

> At 11:25 PM 10/31/2006, Nicolas Blais wrote:
>
> >These systems (and numbers!) look nice, unfortunately I have to stay
> >out of the embedded :(
>
> The via board (mini-itx form factor) is less "embedded" than the
> Soekris

I think he means the normal PCI versions of the accelerator cards that
Soekris offers, not the mini-pci version for use in the net-* single
board computers.

	Joerg
--
| /"\   ASCII ribbon   |  GnuPG Key ID | e86d b753 3deb e749 6c3a |
| \ / campaign against |    0xbbcaad24 | 5706 1f7d 6cfd bbca ad24 |