Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 1996 23:15:41 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Anybody checked out XQuad/Xcl?

Jordan K. Hubbard

>> I downloaded this, it's not half-bad, for the little bit I've been
>> playing with it.  FreeBSD specific version as well.
>
>Huh - the installation totally fell over and I was unable to get
>either to really work all that well.  I sent them a long list of bugs
>and this also went into the void.
>
>I was so unimpressed with their degree of support for this that I
>nuked them back out of the commercial section of our web pages.  I'll
>be happy to add them back if and when they ever start responding to
>email!

Interesting, they responded to me when I emailed them that their software
was broken since it wouldnt run in 16bpp :)

Other than looking at the software once I really didnt play too much
with them. I could not figure out the publishing program for the life of
me.  Still want a WP for well under $300.

_David Langford
langfod@dihelix.com