Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 19:43:30 -0500
From:      Gang-Ryung Uh <uh@sed.cs.fsu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   login

Hi,

  I am running 2.1 FreeBSD on my home machine. Since I have two SCSI disks,
  I allocated my home directory to the second disk (/home/uh), using
  "adduser". After that, I log in as a regular user, and am located to my
  home directory /home/uh/ ,but system complains permission denied for
  /bin/csh (.. any other shell). If I locate my home directory to the
  first disk, then I do not have such problem. Following is the file
  /etc/fstab:

  I appreciate any reply for my problem.

Regards,
UGR (uh@cs.fsu.edu)

/dev/sd0s2b                     none            swap    sw 0 0
/dev/sd1b                       none            swap    sw 0 0
/dev/sd0a                       /               ufs     rw 1 1
/dev/sd0s2e                     /usr            ufs     rw 1 1
/dev/sd0s2f                     /usr/local              ufs     rw 1 1
/dev/sd1f                       /home           ufs     rw 1 1
proc                            /proc           procfs  rw 0 0
/dev/cd0a                       /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto 0 0