Date:      Thu, 08 May 2003 15:50:24 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nautilus-cd-burner

>Am 2003.05.08 21:17 schrieb(en) Mezz bsdforums.org:
>>>Hello, how do I use the nautilus-cd-burner?
>>>
>>>There was no link in the pkg-descr file, so I'm asking here.
>>>
>>>When I type burn:///  it works fine, but I dont know how that is going
>>>on.  What do I have to do to get it working for a normal user (with a
>>>specific name) ?
>>
>>Here too, it's why I want the feature like what RedHat has.. The dialog
>>box will appear and ask for the root password to get in su and use those
>>apps. I never like to tweak the permission, but you will have to tweak the
>>permission on the apps that are required the root. I haven't done them
>>yet, but I will try to tweak the permissions to make sure the
>>nautilus-cdburner works.
>
>Maybe you can tell me if you know how it goes?

I only know how to do the mount/umount cd/floopy and etc by user, but I
don't know what nautilus-cdburner depends stuff to do the burncd. I haven't
check nor read anything about nautilus-cdburner yet. A GUI burncd doesn't
really matter to me that much, but I do want to help to do the test to make
sure if it works on FreeBSD. :-)