Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:06:07 -0700
From:      "Adam Serediuk" <vipw@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dual Celeron + FreeBSD?

He wanted a dual celeron setup, like every other person with a budget. I
assumed that he would be planning to use a abit bp6 motherboard and two
cpu's of the same speed. please do not attempt to insult my intelligence.
this is not a mailing list to slander others, we are here to discuss, help
others and seek help ourselves.