Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:00:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mychal McGrew <myc@vapor.westin16.flyingcroc.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw question

Greetings,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the following:

I have one machine, with 2 ip addresses bound to the fxp0 interface.  I
have 2 ftpd's running on the machine.  One ftpd is running on port 21, and
one is running on port 69.

What I'm having a problem with is, I cannot bind both ftpd's to port
21, therefor, I would have to "ftp <host> <port>" -- which I don't want to
do, because I'm going to be using this as a public mirror.  So, what I'm
trying to do, is forward any traffic on port 69 to port 21 on the second
ip address.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Mychal L. McGrew