Date:      Sat, 22 May 1999 15:23:55 +1000
From:      Andrew <mynet@uq.net.au>
To:        Doug Skinner <skinnerd@flash.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: INSTALLING ON SCSI DRIVES

You might want to pull the card out and have a look at what chip set it uses.
Often cards like this will use a chip set from another company. You can
then use the generic chip set driver.

The Linux driver wont work with FreeBSD. There are plenty of good sites
with information on recompiling kernels under either FreeBSD or Linux.

Just do a search.

Cheers

Andrew