Date:      Wed, 24 Aug 2016 08:14:51 -0800
From:      "CK" <un_x@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD/Xorg/Openchrome Segfault

The reason I asked the previous question to this list is:

1. It is difficult to believe a non-functional graphics driver
(openchrome) could get into the Xorg packaging system without
proper functioning being tested and verified.

2. It would appear to be an openchrome problem, but I thought
maybe it could be due to the GCC->Clang transition.

Anyway, this has totally 'screwed' my business, since all
machines use this driver, and none have a windowing system now.