Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:08:12 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Subject:   Reprieve [was: Re: FreeBSD 9.1-RC1 Available... (fwd)]

Folks,

Seems that those (like me) concerned about 9.1 release branch activity
not having been exported to CVS, requiring moving to SVN and abandoning
c*sup source updating 'all of a sudden', can relax migration schedules a
bit, for now .. though it's been a good 'gee-up' for me, at least.

Probably worth mentioning that this only ever affected RELENG_9_1, ie
9.1 BETAs and RCs, not RELENG_9 (ie 9-STABLE) sources.

Thanks Bjoern!

cheers, Ian