Date:      Mon, 27 May 2019 15:20:39 +0200
From:      Nuts Bastogne <nutsbastogne@gmail.com>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@freebsd.org>, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS space consumption

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your answer.

The compressratio and refcompressratio are :
compressratio         1.05x
refcompressratio      1.07x

Maybe i'm wrong but i don't think this ii related to my "issue" and if i
understand well, the compression should decreased the space used property
not the logicalused property.

Le lun. 27 mai 2019 =C3=A0 13:47, Stefan Esser <se@freebsd.org> a =C3=A9cri=
t :