Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:41:47 -0800
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        randyd@nconnect.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup updater failed

> I'm trying to grab a fresh src tree. CVSup REL_14_1 is reporting...
>
> "Updater failed: Network read failure: TCP.Unexpected: 14"
>
> What would cause this?

I'll help you track this down, but off -current, where it really
doesn't belong.  Bugs and questions about CVSup should be mailed to
"cvsup-bugs@polstra.com".  If you really want to discuss it on a
FreeBSD list, then -hackers is the only suitable one.

I'll follow up with private mail asking you some specific questions
about the problem.