Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:57:14 +0700
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@nsu.ru>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Resume broken in 8.3-PRERELEASE

Hi,

Yesterday I've updated my laptop to the latest RELENG_8, it booted just
fine, however, after coming out of suspend, keyboard does not work (well,
almost: I can switch between consoles, Caps Lock works, but I cannot type
anything, login, etc., break into debugger with Ctrl-Alt-Esc).  Network
does not work as well, and since fans are going up very fast, CPU
consumption must be around 100%.  Kernel from Jan 17th does not exhibit
this problem.  Plain console, no X11.  Before I start to review all the
changes in this period, perhaps someone can give me a hint which commit(s)
might have caused it?

Thanks,

./danfe