Date:      Fri, 26 May 95 19:01 GMT+0400
From:      agl@redline.ru (Anthony Graphics)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   950412 hangs on ncr0 probing:

ncr0 <ncr 53c810 scsi> rev 2 int a irq 9 on pci0:1
reg 20: virtual=0xf4786000 physical=0xfbfff000 size=0x100

I do believe the driver for NCR is much better in FreeBSD than in Linux,
could somebody at least tell me _which_ kernel works on it.

I've moved the hard drive from the FreeBSD box with Adaptec1542
after the CPU burned Adaptec and suicided itself after it,

Can anybody point me the place where I can pick up the _binary_
of the latest kernel. (I had different levels of success with
2.0 and 950322, nothing seems to be working :-( )
Thanx!
Please include in Cc: I'm not on freebsd-hackers.
AGL