Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:53:25 -0400
From:      "Bucky Jordan" <bjordan@lumeta.com>
To:        "Sam Eaton" <sam@fqdn.net>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Remote keyboard on Dell DRAC 5 and FreeBSD 6.1

Sam,

I've got a 2950 with DRAC5 and have what seems to be the same exact
issue (running 6.1 amd64 RELEASE). I did notice however that remote
keyboard/mouse support works fine in Knoppix (v.5)- not sure if that's
useful information for anyone.

The bce0 mbuf issue is more of a concern for me, but I'd be happy to do
what I can to help get the issue fixed as well since I happen to have
the hardware available to me.

Thanks,

Bucky