Date:      Mon, 8 May 2006 14:32:11 +0700
From:      "Angka H. K." <harikurniawan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   i915GM xorg 7 crash

I have the driver and the server compiled and installed.

The problem is when I quit from xorg then the screen will freez but the
system seem to be OK, because I can press Ctrl+Alt+Del and the system
reboot. From the log file produced by xorg it saying :

 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x23
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x24
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x25
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x26
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x27
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x28
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x29
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2a
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2b
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2c
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2d
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2e
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2f
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x30
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x31
 (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x32

I build Mesa, DRI, XORG from cvs. And FreeBSD 7 cvsuped at May 7.