Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:20:01 GMT
From:      strongswan <strongswan@Nanoteq.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: ports/183688: [maintainer update] security/strongswan 5.0.4 -> 5.1.1

The following reply was made to PR ports/183688; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: strongswan <strongswan@Nanoteq.com>
To: "bug-followup@FreeBSD.org" <bug-followup@FreeBSD.org>
Subject: RE: ports/183688: [maintainer update] security/strongswan 5.0.4 ->
 5.1.1
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:14:51 +0200

 Hi David

 Thanks for the feedback.

 I will look into changing the config file locations, this should just requi=
 re some additional modifications to the make files (Will see if I can inclu=
 de this in a future patch)
 The pfkey patch only adds the camellia algorithm, it is actually in FreeBSD=
  but it was never included in the pfkey interface.
 I also wanted to include the AES-GCM algorithms but the kernel patches for =
 these have not made it into HEAD yet.

 I will have a look at the libipsec plugin.  I managed to get a mostly autom=
 ated testing setup for strongSwan now, so new releases should be fairly qui=
 ck to test.

 Kind Regards
 Francois ten Krooden.