Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 18:48:22 +0200
From:      Christophe Prevotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   hfa (PCA200E) More inputs [HELP]

Hi,

I am running 4-STABLE on a ASUS C4UVX Motherboard in SMP mode
I have an 'lge' DGE 500SX DLINK Gigabit Ethernet card and a
'hfa' PCA200E Forerunner ATM Card, on the motherboard there is also
an 'fxp'

When I run a cvsup I get the following message

TreeList failed: Network write failure: Connection closed

                        Input    Input  Input  Output   Output Output
Interface  VPI   VCI     PDUs    Bytes   Errs    PDUs    Bytes   Errs
hfa0         0    33   241897 125538929      0  285055 169731561      2

and each time I get this message I see errors appearing in the

Fore PCA-200E Device Driver Statistics
  No  Xmit   Max   Seg          No    No          No    IQ    No   Cmd    No
 VCC Queue   Seg   Not   Seg   DMA   VCC    No  Mbuf  Full   DMA Queue   DMA
 Out  Full  Size Align   Pad   Out    In  Buff    In    In   Sup  Full   Cmd
   0   533     0  3521  2130     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0

atm stats as well as xmit errors and output error

Fore PCA-200E AAL 5 Statistics
                        CRC/Len                              CRC   Proto  PDU
  Cells In   Cells Out  Errs   Drops    PDUs In   PDUs Out   Errs  Errs   Drops
   2780168     3746549      0      0     241896     285055      0      0      0

However I see no CRC errors and no PDU drops

I do hope that some merciful soul will try and have a look at the
problems I am having with the PCA200E (see previous postings)

Christophe Prevotaux        Email: c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine      Direct: +33 (0)3 26 79 08 02
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center