Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 2015 15:58:43 -0700
From:      "Jessica Alba" <jessica@leadnurturings.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Contact Appending Services

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about the Data Appending Services
and B2B or B2C Contacts. Would you are interested to get in touch with all
Top Decision Makers from your industry?

We expertise in Data Appending Services and B2B or B2C Contacts:-

Data Appending Services: - We can add/ replace any missing/ inaccurate
e-mails from your in-house data base and get you the most updates e-mails.
All of these e-mails are Opt-in/ permission Passed.

If you are interested in our Data Appending Service send me 25-50 Random
samples from your data base for a free test and I would revert with the
appended results for your review. We are Data Compilers and Wholesalers our
Master database size is over 400 Million across the Globe. We have the most
competitive pricing for our clients, all that sums to the maximum number of
client satisfaction.

B2B or B2C Contacts: - We can also assist you in acquiring contacts
according to your target market for your Marketing Initiatives like Email
Marketing, Tele Marketing, Direct Mailing and Fax Campaigns.

Our Lists Includes:-Company Name, Contact Name, Phone Number, Email address,
Fax Number, Physical Address with City, State, Country, Zip Code, SIC Code,
Revenue Size, Employee Size, Website URL etc

If you are interested send me your exact target audience, so that I can give
you more information, Pricing as well as few samples, just for your review

Industry      -------------------------- (Any Industry),

Title              -------------------------- (Any Job Title),

Geography -------------------------- (Any Geography)

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Jessica Alba

Demand Generation Executive

If you don't wish to receive any further email from us Please mention 'Leave
Out' in Subject.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAJxjwdMxjedFhna/aAB6jZXCgAAAEAAAAPljngp1Bm1PrUpXIs72dEEBAAAAAA==>