Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:09:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jacob Gorm Hansen <paleface@enterprisead.dk>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   urgent Install probs

Hi,

I grabbed an RH5.1 bootdisk with the 7890 5-patch somewhere, and managed
to install everything just fine. But when the system reboots it uses the
kernel which comes in an rpm from redhat, and which does not have
7890-support. I guess what I need is a kernel-rpm with 7890 that I can put
in the redhat-installation dir. Does anyone know where I can find one (or
how I can make my own in an easy way)?????

Tia
Jacob