Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 23:49:30 +0100
From:      "Joe W. Moody" <jmoo1@idt.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PnP Modem

    I have a question.....I have a Supra 28.8 PnP modem on my PC. I've
tried putting the "controller pnp0" command in my kernel then compiling
it. whenever it boots back up it doesn't give me a pnp irq # or anything
it's like it's not there. My PCs' running FreeBSD 3.1. If someone could
tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it send a reply to
"renaissancefarm@hotmail.com" any help would be appriciated, Thank You