Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:46:17 +0100
From:      Eric Veraart <eric@monkey-online.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing frontpage doesn't create shtml.exe

Hello,

I'm trying to install frontpage extions for some virtual hosts. I use Plesk
6.0.2 to enable Frontpage support for the sites. Plesk runs the
fpinstall.sh script, and it creates the config files, and a _vti_bin
directory with a _vti_adm and _vti_aut directory. But all these directories
are empty. When I copy shtml.exe from the exes dir in frontpage, and chown
it to the correct user it works. But I don't feel like copying all the
files for all the domains manually, and chown them.

Does anybody have an idea why fpinstall.sh only creates empty dirs in the
httpdocs directory of the vhost?

Greetings,
Eric