Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 1995 09:48:38 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPX now available

> > How do the core-team feel about making IPX part of the FreeBSD distribution?
>
> I guess it depends on how polished and useful it is!  I certainly see
> no reason why it couldn't evolve in -current, if there's sufficient
> interest!

Well from when I released it last night, 10 people already ftp'ed it. So there
is some interest. If it is enough I don't know.

About the usefulness, as it is it can be used as an IPX router. It should
also be useful for the proposed porting of the linux netware server, which
actually prompted me to release the ipx code.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@csir.co.za