Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 1997 23:57:53 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        brian@mpress.com
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Zoom Video

Hi,

That sort of stuff should be provided by video extensions for X
the only problem is that no one has bother to port that
sort of stuff to XFree86 and provide the appropiate hardware
support. On the other hand, Xinside does have have video extensions
for X;however, I don't know if they support your chipset so check
with them.

	Cheers,
	Amancio