Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:16:24 +0100 (BST)
From:      singer@redbrick.dcu.ie (Brian Scanlan)

Hi.

Running 3.2, Walnut Creek June snapshot iirc - Not entirely
relevant, I think.

Currently, I can't get Xfree86 to work with my TNTIIultra -
The latest version reckons it does support it, but I'm not
 - I've another graphics card sitting
in my machine, namely a ATI Rage of some sort.
Both are detected on bootup, vga0 and vga1 respectively,
and I'd like to tell (force) my box to use one instead
of the other (I've currently forgotten which one is being
used, it's whichever one is plugged into the TNT card being
used as the default one anyway, just as it is the default one
in Windows etc.) - How do I force BSD to use one device instead
of the other. First things I did was to look in /dev for vga0 etc,
but they're not there, and grep in /etc and /usr/X11R6 for those
strings too, and no joy.

Ideas?
Thanks.

Brian